90+ Point Wine Club Review – 4 Things You Must Know
The best of the best. It does come at a higher price, but all wines are professional scored at 90+ points. Depending on your experience level, it might not be worth spending the extra money to get a higher quality wine, let’s dive in and figure this out together.
Now, 90+ point wines are obviously going to be some of the most consistently awesome wines you are going to taste. I even tried their two bottles club which were not 90 point wines and still tasted pretty amazing.
This is not a novice wine club so if you don’t really know a lot about wine, don’t waste the money on this stuff because you won’t really get to appreciate everything that it has to offer.
That being said, let’s dive into the pros and cons and see if this is the 90 point rated company for you.
- Shipping is free. Always in love with that. On average, most wine clubs charge between $10 and $15 for shipping, so it being free actually really adds up to some significant savings in the short and long run.
- Options. You can get monthly shipments, every other month shipments, or every three month shipments.
- International options along with domestic selections, so you’ll get to sample a little bit of everything from all the major grape growing regions around the globe.
- As always, Cellars includes their monthly newsletter with all their wine club, allowing you to learn more about what you are drinking and even offer up food pairing suggestions.
- No white only options. It’s either all red or a mixed pack containing one of each.
- $75 price tag is a little bit high, you can find a couple of other options at other companies that won’t charge you quite as much.
So, what’s the final verdict?
How can I say no to 90 point wines? Well, the price is a tad high, I don’t feel like I’m getting that amazing deal that I need to sit down and call my mom about, but it’s not a bad deal necessary either. So, if you are giving this as a gift, I would give it a CONSIDER. If you are buying it for yourself, I would think about a slightly less expensive option if you can find it, if not I would CONSIDER buying this for yourself as well. Enjoy!