California Wine Club Review – Plus 1 Free Month
Living in California, I am able to try a variety of wines from local wineries which people around the world or just out of state, won’t be able to. Like most companies, this place offers those small winery selection that you typically won’t find in store, which always make me happy. Those hugely mass produced wines generally just don’t get me very excited, I guess I’m just a big baby, but I like enjoying my wine darnit!
Anyway, so I had the honor of trying the california wine club which was probably about two years ago but I remember everything, I have a memory like an elephant, I think they are supposed to have a strong memory, but I can’t really remember. The CALIFORNIA wine club, which means you are going to get to taste what California has to offer without having to drive across the country, find a small winery, and set up a wine tasting.
I think I took pictures of this club but can’t find them, so sad, sorry, maybe they could send me another shipment to review, holla at your boy guys!
But what I tried before was a red and a white wine shipment, both wines I rather enjoyed. The red was full of fruit and spice, the white smacked me with pear flavors harder than I’ve been hit in awhile and lemme tell you, I liked it.
I’ve tried a lot of these companies in my day and this is one that I’ve always remembered, which is definitely a great sign. So, the wine is good, and they are running a couple of cool promotions I share with you at the bottom of this review.
So, enough about the wine, it’s good, you’ll very much enjoy it, so now it’s time to dive into the pros and cons of this club and then my verdict!
- Wine. It’s pretty darn tasty and it’d be weird if you didn’t enjoy it. Beginning to novice drinkers should be very, very impressed.
- Options. You got monthly, every other, every three months, red, white, both, everything you could ever need or want. They even have more expensive clubs that offer different selections for the real professional and even wine collectors.
- The discounts they provided me which are included at the bottom of this article.
- They have an ‘Uncorked’ publication which breaks down everything you’ll be experiencing with your wine which is a super fun addition that makes it all tie together nicely.
- Shipping. I entered in my address and it wanted a whopping $13 for ground shipping, plus the $3 in taxes means that you should expect a little bit of a bump in what you’ll be paying every month.
- Price. Not the cheapest, but the coupons below sure do help.
- If you go for two red or two whites, you’ll get two bottles of the same wine. That’s a little bit of a bummer, it’d be much more fun to get two different kinds every month, that’d be 24 different bottles sampled in a year. I assume if you get 1 white and 1 red, it’ll be from the same brand or company but that’s not a big deal, they still would be two very different selections.
So, is this a pass, consider, or recommend for me?
Well, this was a tough one, but I think I’m going to give this one a CONSIDER, which is a strong ranking. I would consider buying this for a friend or myself. Without the discounts, it’d be a little less likely, but still a consider. They offer great wine, a great publication with it, and plenty of options. Now, onto the discounts.
With the link below, you’ll be taken to their 50 percent off coupon page, which I think will save you about $60 off on the first three months, a nice little bonus for you. The link will take you to exactly where you need to go to get the discount.
OR $52.95 OFF with this link: