Premium Wine Club Review – 4 PROS – 2 CONS
Ah yes, the Premium Wine Club from Cellars. It’s been a couple years, but I remember trying this wine quite well. Is it worth you picking up a shipment? Let’s get in to it and figure it out!
This is a two bottle club, a picture of my shipment is pictured below just to show ya’ll I got my grubby paws on this and really tried it out. Although I’m a red wine guy, I tried their mixed pack, 1 red, 1 white, just so I could actually review the experience.
So, are you a nice person and giving this as a gift or a wine lover like me and buying it for yourself? Either way, I think you’ll have an overall good experience. I enjoyed both their wine and red selections, even tried some of their food pairing suggestions and found that part of the experience quite fun.
What’s this food pairing suggestions I speak of? Well, they include a “Cellar News” brochure, paper magazine type thing, which you can see pictured at the top of the photo, which includes a ton of detail about where your wine came from and what you can expect when drinking it. And also, the food pairing suggestions of course. All of this stuff is optional as to whether you want to read it or not, but I recommend you do, it can be a fun time. No joke.
Alrighty, so let’s get into these pros and cons and see what you will like and what you might not like about this wine going experience.
- Shipping is one hundred percent, totally, definitely, completely FREE. BOOM.
- “Cellar News” guide/newsletter, tons of information, tons of cool stuff in there, don’t overlook this and please, please read through it.
- A tasty experience. I enjoy it from the first sip to the last drop.
- International and domestic. Wines from all over the globe, not just limited to the West Coast of the United States, which is pretty great.
- Price-wise, you’re looking at $39, which is a little bit high to become a consistent member of this club, but a great price if giving as a gift.
- If you want only white wines, this is not the club for you.
Anyway, so, what’s the deal? The final verdict? Well, I can fairly easily say….I’d recommend trying this wine club. It works as a gift and it works for yourself. Don’t pass up that newsletter people, it really help you take full advantage of buying yourself something like this!