Quarterly Wine Club Review – 4 Things You Need to Know
Want to stock up on wine without dealing with monthly shipments, then get twelve at a time! This is my jam right here, when I order wine for myself, I stick with these every three month options because I’m not always home to sign for the shipment every single month and then if you have to pay for shipping costs every month, it really adds up.
But, most importantly, is the wine from Cellars Quarterly Club any good?
Well, I’ve tried the wine from Cellars, my shipment pictured to the left. And was impressed with the fresh fruit aromas and tastes I got from the white wine and the deep plum I got from the red, made for one enjoyable experience.
The club I tried was a two bottle option, but with this quarterly option, you will get twelve bottles every three months, rather than two bottles every month, which I mentioned earlier, I prefer.
So, let’s dive bomb right into the pros and cons of this company:
- Shipping. It’s FREEEEEE. WOOOO!! I love free shipping. If you’ve read my other reviews, you know that nothing makes me more angry than paying an arm and a leg for shipping.
- Price. Pretty solid price for twelve bottles of quality wine. At $130 for twelve bottles, you are looking at a very competitive offer.
- Newsletter detailing all of the wine you get, including food pairing options which is a pretty fun thing, especially if you like to cook.
- Delivery options. If you want to skip a shipment because you still have a lot of wine left, you just let them know and it’s no problem.
- If you choose red wine, you only get 4 different red wines, 3 bottles of each selection. Not a big deal breaker for me, but it is a little bit of a disappointment to get twelve bottles and ONLY four different kinds.
- ALL white wine is not an option.
- Their mixed pack is 4 red, 2 whites, 2 bottles of each, so you get six different wines which is a little bit better.
Great, so what is my recommendation? Is it a pass, consider, or recommend? Well, if you are looking for just white wines, it’s an easy pass, but if you love red wine, than this company is a strong recommend. Personally, red wine is my favorite and I would buy myself this club and get all reds and be very happy with it, therefore, it gets a big fat recommend.