Red Trio Club Review – Worth the Price?
I prefer red wines myself, so this is a club I’d love to be a member of, but only if the price is right, so lets dive into it and see if it’s on the money!
Well, I’ve personally tried this company’s wine with their two bottle club which is pictured to the left below, that included a red wine and a white wine selection, along with their newsletter. The wine I tried was really tasty, full of flavor, and scored very high in quality in my review of them.
Now, they are really up my alley, with this three RED wine offering at $55 per shipment. At $55, the price is fine, nothing that’s going to make me run through the streets and yell about to the world to sign up immediately, but it’s not going to make me cry myself to sleep either.
So, the wine is good and the price is decent, let’s dive into the rest of the pros and cons of this company, so you know what you are getting yourself into.
- FREE shipping. Done and done. Love it, like it, gotta have it. Some clubs charge as much as $20 for shipping, so FREE really helps make that $55 price tag even more likeable.
- International. In addition to some domestic wine, you will also get selections from Australia, Italy, Argentina, and more.
- Newsletter. Teaches you about what you are drinking, which helps increase the experience of this club, and also enhances the gift giving experience, if that’s what you are buying it for. I’m going to buy this for myself, fyi!
- If you are looking for white wines, you better get the heck out of here immediately!
- Price is fine. But if you know me, you know I like to get one heck of a deal, which I’m not sure this is, but you are definitely saving a little bit of money from trying to find and buy these wine separately.
Alrighty, so what is my verdict, is this a big fat pass, recommend, or just a consider? Well, after a lot of thought, I’d give this club a strong consider. If you love red wines like me, then you will like this club, but you might just get a better value with Cellars quarterly option which delivers 12 reds every three months for $130 which averages out to a much better price per bottle. I’m all about the value and would “consider” buying this wine club for myself and strongly consider buying this as a gift for someone else!