Uncorked Ventures Review + 15% Off Discount
You know what the best wine is? One that’s uncorked and pouring into my glass! So, uncorked ventures, let’s dive into a glass of it and see if it’s any good.
All of the wine you will get will be a 90+ rated selection virtually guaranteeing that there will be some very good qualities to it. One thing that concerned me a little with Uncorked, it appears to be domestic wines only for their exploration club which is a bit sad since exploring three of the big wine states isn’t as fun as exploring all of the great wine countries out there. However, you will get great quality wines from Oregon, California, and Washington, all rated great.
You get two bottles of wine with each shipment and you will have a lot of options to choose from, like if you want your wine to come every month, every other month, or every third month. Good options depending on how much you go through. Is there an every week option? AYO!
Anyway, let’s dive into the pros and cons of this company and then we’ll get to my final verdict.
- 90+ rated wine. That means one thing and one thing only. High quality. Not a lot of wine club can claim that level of quality.
- Options. Monthly, every other month, or quarterly shipments.
- I have a 15% OFF coupon that you can find at the bottom of this review.
- Very cool newsletter. Tons of info. Tons of fun. Bubble mint gum. No gum, just good info about your selections so you know what you are drinking.
- Fun gift to give. Anyone who likes wine would love to get a shipment of this.
- Shipping. $10. Not the worst I’ve seen. Not the best. I would say average. Plus tax which tacks on about $3 more. Man, that price just keeps going up!
- No International. Not a huge problem, just a little less fun, especially for that newbie drinker who wants to sample from around the world.
- 1 red and 1 white with every shipment. That kills it for me personally because I’m a red wine only guy, especially when I am shelling out some serious cash. I want two delicious reds and two delicious reds only.
So, what is my verdict? Is it going to be a pass, recommendation, or consider?
For me, this club is a pass because I wouldn’t spend this kind of money on two bottles of wine when one of them is a white wine. I would only personally join a club if they offered all red. Now, if that isn’t a problem for you, then I’d consider this club. It would make a fun gift and the newsletter and quality are major selling points that demand to be noticed.
Also, you can get 15% OFF, yippppppeeeee! Just click the link above and then enter “Fifteen” in the promo code box and you’ll get your discount.