West Coast Wine Club Review – 3 Things You Should Know
One of this clubs previously featured wines is a 2009 Paraiso Vineyards, Monterey, Pinot Noir, which after doing some research I’ve found can be bought for around $20. Kind of disappointing when you factor in that two wines from this club at $48. Shipping is free however saving you some money, but overall, it doesn’t seem like you are getting much of an advantage by picking up this club besides just buying bottles around the same price À la carte.
Now, let’s dive into the pros and cons and see if this company is for you!
- Free shipping. Yay! I love free shipping, this really helps the price stay where it is without inflating up twenty percent off after shipping costs.
- Options. Monthly shipments, every other month, every three months, the choice is yours depending on your budget and how much wine you want!
- Newsletter detailing everything you could ever want or need to know about your wine shipment. Pretty cool if you take the time to read it.
- No all white options. Bummer for you white wine lovers. I love red, so it doesn’t bother me, but if you want an all white wine club, this one isn’t for you.
- Price is a smidge on the high side. I would almost find a more affordable 90+ point wine club and sign up for that.
So, my verdict, is it a pass, consider, or a recommend? Well, in my opinion, I’d probably pass on this and just buy your wine À la carte from wherever you are currently buying it. There are just too many other options with really solid pricing to take advantage of. However, if you are looking to give someone a gift, I’m sure they would enjoy this greatly, but I probably would pass on buying this for myself.